Anthony's Organic Chia Seeds 2.5lbs, Batch Tested Gluten-Free, Non-GMO

  • Organic Chia Seeds, 2.5lb bag
  • Certified USDA Organic by CCOF
  • Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
  • Plant Based source of Omega-3 fatty acids, protein, antioxidants and fiber
  • Great for salads, smoothies, health bars, granola, cereal or yogurt

Anthony's Chia Seeds are clean and really fresh. I love to make CHIA GEL with these seeds. "Chia gel is whole chia seeds soaked in a liquid, usually purified water. Chia gel is even more easily digested and absorbed by the body than just eating dry chia seeds. It helps the body to capitalize on chia’s amazingly balanced ratios of macronutrients and creates a rapid transport of nutrients to the tissues for use by the cells." (taken from the blog, Eating With Purpose dot com) Read more there, and by doing your own internet research on Chia Gel. I also add Chia Seeds to the entire container of Coconut Cream (Aroy-D brand), which i just whip and refrigerate to make my own 'pudding'. (i put it into one cup servings, and then freeze the ones i won't be eating just yet. i keep out one cup for the day i will be eating it.to keep the coconut cream from going off.) I also add Chia Seeds to Kefir, Whey, and other liquids, including Gynostemma Tea (Imortalitea brand). And then add those liquids to a smoothie or other meal, or enjoy on their own. ***One tablespoon of Chia Seeds makes NINE tablespoons of Chia Gel. this makes eating Chia in your daily diet even more affordable than just eating dry/ground seeds. Also, just eating the dry seeds causes the dry seeds to soak up moisture from your body, thus causing a drying effect/dehydration.

These chia seeds were very good and I liked the packaging and the cleanness of the seeds. No sticks or other items, just seeds. I liked the packaging and I thought the price was good. I will purchase again.

I do green smoothies every morning, and I love using chia seeds to help 'bulk up' the smoothie, so it sticks with me longer. I had been buying them at the store, but they were in very small packages and we're very expensive. Enter the almighty Amazon. First off, this is a TON of chia seeds. It filled a half gallon mason jar. Yay! The seeds are clean (I've used a few brands that are always covered in some kind of dust - not these). They seem to be fresh. They absorb liquid and plump up nicely. No off taste at all; I've used them for chia pudding a few times, with great results. Solid product, solid price, solid company. I've also purchased their tapioca starch several times, and have been thrilled with both the quality, and the price. Loyal customer here. ------------------------------------------------------------------- DISCLOSURE This product was a personal purchase for myself at the normal retail price. I am reviewing it solely because I want to share my experience with other potential customers. I have received no compensation for my review nor do I have any relationship with the seller or manufacturer of this product -------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been very please with the quality and amount you get for the price of this chia. I mix it up with water, lime juice, and monk fruit sweetener in a big glass jug I keep in my fridge and drink a glass of it every morning as a pre-workout. I don't like to eat before I exercise, but I know it's also not good to exercise on an empty stomach and it makes me nauseous. My chia drink has been the perfect solution. It puts something light in my stomach, gives me energy, and keeps me hydrated while I work out (of course you've got to keep drinking water throughout the workout, too). I love it!

We are very pleased with our purchase of Anthony's Organic Chia Seeds. We just finished our first bag and received the new bag this week. The only thing I use these seeds in is our smoothies. They add a lovely texture and taste to the smoothie. I think that these would be great to add in baked dishes or on cereals. Our favorite breakfast smoothie is: - 4 cups mixed greens (kale, spinach) - 1 frozen banana (we break them into pieces before freezing them) - 1 cup of frozen mixed berrie - 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder - 2 tbsp organic chia seeds - milk to the consistency you like (I like it really cold and thick, but some prefer it thinner) Blend and enjoy

In comparison with the chia seeds I bought in the past, these ones bulk up much better and more consistently though the glass jar of water that I put them in.

This package is on the top shelf of my refrigerator and allows me to add the protein and Omega 3s to fight inflammation to breakfasts and desserts. Mixing this chia with cocoa, soy milk, cinnamon, and a little honey provides an exquisite chocolate tapioca pudding. Cooking it in oatmeal with blueberries or mango pieces makes a dessert-like breakfast. Added to smoothies, the nutty flavor and tapioca like texture are a delight. Breads baked at home are improved with chia as a thickening agent. Knowing this is organic adds to the pleasure. Anthony's Organic Chia Seeds is a superb product!

Kinda obsessed with Anthony’s. Amazing quality and crazy affordable. I use these mostly for smoothies. They do gel and plump up but maybe not as much as some others, I did read that previously before I purchased but it doesn’t bother me at all. I prefer these actually. I can’t believe how much you get for the price, I’ll definitely be able to make chia pudding more frequently without worrying about cost.

Nice large bag of chia seeds. Nothing more, nothing less. I was skeptical before buying because chia is usually much more expensive. After reading the review I decided to give this bag a shot and am glad I did. I’ve used this to make iskiate to drink before my runs and it keeps me energized for a long while. Great seeds from a great company.

Let's be honest folks. Chia seeds is a great source of fiber. I bought this because I had issues doing you know what. Just like many others, Metamucil and other fiber remedies never worked until I tried chia seeds in my steel cut oatmeal. Thank you so much for helping me avoid being constipated! It's not funny, it's a serious matter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Sagittarius Horoscope December 31 (31/12)

Cafes require guests to prove vaccines

what #is the purpose #of hashtagging conjunctions #or the like?