CamKix Bluetooth Camera Shutter Remote Control and Premium Tripod for Smartphones – Create Amazing Photos and Selfies (Premium Tripod + Bluetooth Shutter Remote)

  • SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE: Perfect for taking selfies, group shots (including the photographer) and steady tripod shots wirelessly from a distance of up to 30 feet (10 m). You only need to pair the remote control with your smartphone or tablet once. Then choose the camera app you want to use and press the button of the remote control to capture that awesome picture!
  • PREMIUM TRIPOD: Compact High Quality Tripod equipped with Non Skid Rubber Feet for extra solid grip, even in a tilted position. The Tripod can also be used as a Hand Grip.
  • COMPACT REMOTE CONTROL: The remote is very small and lightweight, so it is convenient to carry with you on a keychain or in your pocket. Use it to capture amazing images when YOU are ready. There's no need to set up a timer and rush.
  • COMPATIBLE WITH MOST SMARTPHONES AND TABLETS: This Universal Bluetooth Remote Control will work with iOS (6.0 and up) and Android (4.2.2 and up) phones and tablets of any brand, including Acer, Apple (iPad, iPhone), Asus, BlackBerry, Dell, Fujitsu, HP, HTC, Huawei, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Nokia, Panasonic, Samsung (Galaxy, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note) and Sony.
  • UNIVERSAL PHONE HOLDER: The Phone Holder can hold phones with a width between 2.95" and 3.93".

I use this just to hold my phone up while in bed. For years I was hurting my wrists and arms trying to hold the phone and then dropping it on my face countless times. Now I just slide it into this tripod and can browse my sites hands free. Love it. The extending clasp is soft on the inside so it doesn't damage the phone. But it is firm so it doesn't lose its grip. The tripod stand is sturdy and the whole thing is very stable. Haven't used the remote yet but it paired with my Bluetooth easily. Great product!

This thing is amazing!!!! It does exactly what it claims it does. The thing I found to be really amazing is that it has accidentally been put in the washing machine TWICE and in the dryer once, and it still works perfectly. It came out of the dryer all disassembled. I was ready to order another one, but then my husband put it back together, tried it, and it still works!

CamKix Universal Wireless Selfie Kit with Bluetooth Remote Control and Premium Tripod - Handsfree Control of Camera Shutter from a Distance of up to 30 feet - Suitable for iOS and Android Smartphones. I got a little delayed in posting my review, but I want to say that I really love the tripod and remote combo! I got it for my two sons, who are 8 and 5 and into making stop motion movies with their toys. I chose this product since it had the easy to use bluetooth remote so they could set it up using the locking swivel head to get consistent pictures from shot to shot, without having to touch the camera. It works great! The locking head is sturdy and easy to use, the unit is very well made, and the universal phone clamp holds very well. One word of caution about the phone clamp; the springs are strong and can pinch little fingers, so some supervision is recommended. Their movies are better and are faster to make because of the remote, and we haven't a "finger over the lens" problem since. This is a great price and a better value. Highly recommend.

I like the rigid leg style for my use in this version of tripod. The family has a flex version that serves another purpose. However, this one I enjoy when I'm around the house. It's more sturdy than some of the lighter (more tipsy) versions. I also like the remote control. Much better to use as apposed to setting a timer and then running into position for a family, group photo. Or to use when you need to keep the camera very steady...

I really enjoy this product, I even bought an additional one to give to my mom since we live in two different countries and have to video chat often. The remote works from even a couple of yards away.

I got this tripod so I can record my Instagram tutorials. Im also using it to take pictures with my family since it comes with a remote control that allows you to take the picture from a little distance. Absolutely in love with it. I carry it around in my purse because the size is perfect and you never know when is the next great moment to record a memory. great product for the price! I recommend it.

4" iPhone 5c fits nicely with the spring clamp, and could also fit my 5.5" OnePlus One phone. The bluetooth shutter button pairs smoothly although on my OnePlus (android), the "iOS" button also serves as the shutter and the smalls "android" button switches from photo to video mode on the camera app. The tripod is perfect for taking steady shots for any photo or video (like time lapse) and can also serve as a short selfie stick. The clamp really holds the phone nice and firm, but I would not recommend this for action shots (like extreme sports, etc).

Best buy in a liftetime. I spent alot of money on a brand name that I won't mention. I gave it away. This device is sturdy as the high dollar one, but guess what? It has a bluetooth wireless remote that took only seconds to set up and made my life happy. Great product and transaction.Thank you!

We had family coming in from out of town and I wanted a way for us to be able to get some good pictures with out having to alternate who was in them or begging a stranger to take our pictures, (but leave the phone,) and this kit was the answer I was looking for. It comes with the Bluetooth remote, the mini tripod, and the phone tripod adapter. The Bluetooth remote syncs up wonderfully and easily with my S7 edge. I'm not quite sure of it's maximum range but I have used it from about 15 - 20 feet away with no problems. The remote uses a CR2032 3v flat battery that is also included but it is good to know that it can be replaced. I have been using it fairly regularly for about 3 months now and have not had to replace it yet. The adapter stretches to almost 4 inches wide, (roughly about 3.75 inches,) and has no trouble holding either an LG Flex or a Samsung S7 Edge with a case on. The adapter grips tightly and hold the phone snug so that I am not worried about it falling out. It has two adapter points to attach it to the tripod, one on the back and another on the bottom. It fits snugly and allows for different positions for the phone to be put into. The tripod has a ball swivel joint that hold the phone at several different angles. It also has a lock that allows for the joint to be held tightly and not move until it is released so that you don't have to worry about your phone slipping while taking your pictures. The materials are very well mad and feel fairly sturdy and worth the price. This is not a cheaply made product by any means and others I saw like this one were nearly twice as much with fewer good reviews. I usually carry this with me in my bag since you never know when an idea for a video or a group pic might strike.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 and bluetooth pairing was a breeze. I originally purchased this to make Lego based still shot animated movies with my kids and it has been great for that. The tripod is very stable and the part that holds the phone uses a spring mechanism that keeps the phone securely in place. We have also been using it for family pictures - the remote works perfectly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Sagittarius Horoscope December 31 (31/12)

Cafes require guests to prove vaccines

what #is the purpose #of hashtagging conjunctions #or the like?