Dritz 638 Deluxe Seam Ripper

  • Use seam ripper to cut and remove unwanted stitches
  • The Ditz Deluxe Seam Ripper is small and convenient; This tool is indispensable for removing stitches
  • It comes with a clear plastic cap, a safety ball to protect fabric and it's made from hardened steel to last a lifetime

I bought this seam ripper to help fix a project that I had sewed entirely inside out. Previously, I used a pair of scissors to remove sewing errors but this seam ripper makes taking seams out so much faster. This tool is essential for a sewing beginner, and even a more experienced sewer would appreciate this for the occasional mistake. The small point is very sharp and easily fits under small stitches. The side with the plastic ball protects your hands and your fabric from getting snagged. This is a very simple but every effective tool that I could not live without for my sewing projects.

I am so happy with this tool. I used it as soon as I got it in the mail to open some seams on a dress to add pockets. The seam ripper was very sharp and worked perfectly for the task I had. I will be using this for many projects in the future. It was very lightweight and easy to use.

I bought this to clean vacuum brush rollers. It is phenomenal. Just when I thought there was no remedy for clogged hairy vacuum rolls!

TIME SAVER! I didn't buy this for the typical reason. I needed this because of all of the hair that gets wrapped around the brush roller on my vacuum which renders it useless. Before, I had to remove the roller itself from the vacuum, then cut the hair out with scissors, which aggravated me to no end. Now, I can just run the seam ripper down the side of the roller while everything is intact. So. Much. Faster! :D

Basic seam ripper nothing special this thomis one product I did find cheaper how ever outsidemif amazon at the grocery store if all places but oh well it was the comvinamce factor. I’m gonna need to buy another soon cause I actually lost mine.

For a beginner like me, this little gem is a must-have to quickly and easily my bad/wrong/crooked stitching lol. In the couple of days since it arrived, I've used it to remove hem seams on curtain panels that I wanted to extend...and also to remove my own stitching mistakes. Great add-on item.

No complaints. Comes with a cap for easy and safe storage. No doubt it'll last a long time.

Unfortunately, I use seam rippers A LOT! I need several spaced throughout my sewing areas and they need to be easy to hold (so no small ones) and sharp AND, since I need so many, they need to be inexpensive. This is the brand. Dritz has been around since sewing was invented and will stay the course. Nothing fancy. Just a good solid tool for those of us prone to mistakes.

Pretty basic stuff here. I needed a durable, fine tipped, and sharp tool to remove (what seemed like a million) tiny stitches from manufacturing defects on a bedspread. This seam ripper did a fantastic job isolating very tightly sewn, individual threads while cutting them quickly, without stress to the tool. It did not affect any other stitching that needed to stay intact (sigh, reading glasses helped, too). Still sharp! I think this is one of those little tools everyone needs around the house at some point. It made a tedious task go smoothly and quickly. Thumbs up! Hope this helps!

This seam ripper is possibly the best one I've had to date, mainly because the handle is longer than any other seam ripper I've had which makes it much easier to use and hold than the smaller versions. One downside to this seam ripper is that the cap doesn't clip onto the back, so I'm forever looking for the cap to replace it and protect the tip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Sagittarius Horoscope December 31 (31/12)

Cafes require guests to prove vaccines

what #is the purpose #of hashtagging conjunctions #or the like?