Orimade Bathroom Shelf Organizer Storage Kitchen Rack with Traceless Transparent Adhesive No Drilling SUS304 Stainless Steel

  • Detachable shelf makes it convinient and rational use of space. Even though you tear off the adhesive, the shelf can be recycled and reuse.
  • Unique transparent traceless adhesive design makes it invisible that is perfect for keeping home decoration. Ideal for using it in kitchen, bathrooms and anywhere you like.
  • No drilling, no damage to wall. Just peel off the cover to use. Powerful adhesive offering strong adhesiveness. ONLY stick the adhesive shelf on smooth hard surfaces. Please DON’T stick the shelf on painted walls or wallpapers as it will take off your paint or wallpapers. Please note the adhesive is not reusable. If you need to move install place, you can purchase more adhesive here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GDCLCVM
  • SUS 304 Stainless steel material, waterproof and rust protection, ensuring aesthetics and durability.
  • What You Get: 1 x Shelf, 3 x Adhesive, 1 x Ruler, our worry-free 12-month warranty, and equally as important -friendly customer service. We want to ensure you are totally happy!

So our apartment does not allow us to drill a nail onto the walls. We desperately needed a long shelf in the shower, just because they provided us with a built in shelf that is so small we can barely fit anything on there but ONE shampoo bottle. I am so, so, soo happy to have come across this. It applied on perfectly and I had no issues whatsoever. No struggle, no frustration or stress out of it. Easy peasy. So happy with it. I can finally put a bunch of my shower products on there including my husband's (oh yeah i'm using his amazon account because prime lol)

Great sturdy shelf. Instructions were easy. Thank goodness they included an extra set of hangers. I mistakenly attached these to the bottom of the shelf instead of the top. No problem, I used the third set of sticky hangers on the top to hold up the shelf. What the heck was I thinking?) So strong and solid. I have kitchen sponges and cleaning brushes off my counter top and I hung it straight too!!

I love it! I bought this so that I could 1) put shampoo, conditioner, etc in it since my standing shower doesn't have a shelf and 2) set my phone up to watch something or video chat while showering (struggles of a long distance relationship in opposite time zones, sigh). I just installed it and so far it's perfect. I didn't need the towel bar so didn't use it (or the included screws and tools). It also comes with an installation guide, small ruler, and 3 clear adhesive hook pads, which was great because I messed up the alignment on the first one. It's a little tricky to install perfectly, but I managed without a leveler which definitely would have made it a lot easier. They say to wait 24 hours before use, so I just tried it out for a few seconds to make sure everything fit and positioned well. I'll report back if there's any issues with adhesive staying later but it feels solid. Here's some tips on how I installed it: 1) Clean and dry the wall surface 2) Hold up the shelf to where you want it positioned. There is a vertical bar right in the center of the shelf; make a mental note of (or mark it) where the top of that vertical bar is. That is the height at which you want to align your hooks. 3) Use the ruler to measure approx 6 cm to the left of your center mark. Doesn't have to be exact, but close. That's where the right edge of the adhesive should align to. Unpeel your adhesive and carefully place it, so the hooks are level with your center mark and the right edge of the adhesive is 6cm left of the center mark. Make sure it is level!! I used the ruler (or you can use a leveler) to make sure. 4) Repeat for the right side. Hooks aligned with center mark, left edge 6 cm right of the center mark, level. I found it helpful to first pop in the shelf (on the first hooks) to get an idea. Voila! Let sit for 24 hrs as instructed, I guess so the adhesive has a chance to set. No redos!! I messed up my first adhesive (it was at a slant), and once I pulled it off the adhesive didn't feel sticky (but no residue or anything).

This is a good sized shelf... not too narrow. My main concern was, "Would it stay put?" The answer, in my case, is a definite yes. I think my wall would come down before the shelf. These are really strong and adhere to whatever you stick them to with sufficient strength to hold quite a bit of weight. I wouldn't say you could hang from it, but I've pulled quite heavily on it and it doesn't give at all. Just follow directions, rub out all the air spots and let cure in place for a day. It can handle a lot more weight than you'd think. A row of large and tall full shampoo/conditioner bottles, no problem. I think I have around 4 + lbs on mine. Very convenient anywhere you'd like a little hidden or out-of-sight storage. They seem to be a high quality. I like them so well, I've ordered three more for the convenience of being able to have more storage in odd places. I thought they were a little pricey, but considering the quality, the strength, that these are flush with the walls, and the size will hold wider items (and I couldn't find anything quite so useful anywhere else), the price point may be pretty much right on.

Installed this on a mirror over my Mom's bathroom sink. The mirror went all the way down to counter top and there was very little room on her sink top for her to put items without knocking them onto the floor. She is blind and needs her stuff in the same place all the time. This shelf is perfect for her...she puts her toothbrush and toothpaste in it as well as her hairbrush, plus a small cup that holds q-tips. They can't fall on the floor due to the rail around the shelf. She's very happy with this product. It installs easily and is very secure.

I absolutely love this shelf! It was easy to install, and can hold stuff well. I use it to store a 10 oz St. Ives, facial cleansing brush (in its box), razors, toothpaste and other small stuff. I followed the instructions and waited 24hrs before putting anything on it. Advice: although the glue is super strong, the adhesive may bubble. I recommend taking the end of a paddle brush to smooth out the bubbles. It makes a HUGE difference on how it will stick to the surface!

These have revolutionize our small bathroom. I hated the hanging shampoo caddy that hung from the shower head because it wasn't very stable and would constantly get in the way of the hand shower. We've bought 3 of these so far and they have given us so much more space. They are EXTREMELY strong as well, we even have one of those humongous Dove body wash bottles on it that weight like 2 lbs and it's never once wavered.

this is exactly what i have been looking for to use as a spice rack. it is very sturdy and the adhesive is great. the plastic hooks that hold the shelf click and hold it very nicely and also is great that it comes with an extra adhesive strip.

Very convenient and versatile shelf. We live in and travel in our 5th wheel full time so we are always looking for lightweight, high functioning accessories that won't cause damage to the walls because we don't want to cause damage that would affect the resale price of the unit. Along with drilling holes or driving nails causing damage the material the walls are made of is thin and doesn't take to nails or screws very well at all so using stick on items is the fastest and easiest way to go however not all adhesives are effective. The stick on pads included with this smaller wire shelf are more than strong enough to hold the shelf and the weight of the items put into it we are using this in our shower to hold shampoo and soaps the size makes it a perfect fit for the shower and it's easily large enough to hold what we need for two people because the shelf is larger diameter wire it's lightweight and strong the large adhesive pads have hooks the top rail snap into to hold the top of the shelf to the wall while the base of the racks back rests against the wall to provide more support and stability making this a highly functional shelf that looks great with most types of walls or décor. We are so impressed with the quality and function or this removable shelf we are planning on getting another one to use as a spice rack in the kitchen.

I purchased the product to organize the clutter of toiletries on our small bathroom countertop. The adhesive patch is not transparent like I thought that it would be. It is slightly translucent- almost opaque. However the adhesive glue is very strong. I ignored the instructions and attached the the thick top wire of the rack to the hooks instead of the thin middle wire. If you follow the instructions and attach the thin middle wire the rack will be rickety and unstable. I attached the oraganizer to my bathroom mirror since there is no suitable wall space available. The result is a very sturdy and stable stainless steel rack to hold my toiletries. I’m very pleased and I’m planning to buy 3 more of these for my other bathrooms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Sagittarius Horoscope December 31 (31/12)

Cafes require guests to prove vaccines

what #is the purpose #of hashtagging conjunctions #or the like?